Most popular desktop operating system i.e. Microsoft Windows first version was introduced on November 10, 1983. Now Microsoft announced the last major version of Microsoft Windows named as Windows 10 publicly released on July 29, 2015. Windows 10 became the most used desktop operating system in 2018 installed over 700 million devices across the world. It is a cross-platform operating system designed for personal computing, smartphones, tablets, Xbox and other devices. Do you want to upgrade your systems to Free Windows 10? Here you can still get free Windows 10 for PC, laptop and desktop computing. Windows 10 download is available for all editions of Windows 10. Download Windows 10 ISO full version and upgrade your system by making bootable USB.
Once you upgraded your PC to Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 download and install latest updates and features of Windows 10 regularly to enhance operating system performance and better user experience.
Windows 10 May 2019 Update: Recently, Microsoft announced a big update to its Windows 10 operating system. With this update, You can get more control over Windows automatic updates. Now you can turn off windows 10 updates manually.
Free Windows 10 Editions and Official ISO File Download
Here are all the ISO files of Windows 10 Edition free download. These are the Untouched ISO of Windows 10 Professional, Home, Enterprise and Education. Get all the latest Full Version Windows 10 ISO direct download on your PC for free. Microsoft Windows 10 ISO download is available for both Windows 10 64 Bit ISO free download and Windows 10 32 Bit ISO free download. Get your most preferred Windows 10 Edition Download with a single click. Click on the Download link to get Windows 10 Edition information and the download link to Windows 10 official ISO.
|Windows 10 Editions
|Windows 10 32Bit | 64 Bit ISO
|Windows 10 Home Edition 32Bit | 64Bit ISO
|Windows 10 Pro Edition 32Bit | 64 Bit ISO
|Windows 10 Education Edition 32Bit | 64Bit ISO
|Windows 10 Enterprise Edition 32 Bit | 64Bit ISO
|Windows 10 Professional Edition 32Bit | 64 Bit ISO
Microsoft Window 10 Overview
In July 2015, Microsoft Windows introduced its new operating system Windows 10 free download. According to Microsoft, Windows 10 download is more secure and reliable comparatively Windows previous versions. Windows 10 comes in five major editions which are as follows:
- Home Edition
- Pro Edition
- Enterprise Edition
- Education Edition
- Mobile Edition
Each edition of Windows 10 free has its own features and attributes. Microsoft Windows 10 Home edition fulfills all the requirements of home users, Windows 10 Pro is for small businesses while enterprise edition of Windows 10 is for large scale organizations. For education purpose, they have introduced a brand new Windows 10 Education edition to improve student learning and skills. For mobile device and smartphones, Windows 10 mobile is available.
Microsft Windows 10 Pro and home editions are the most popular among users in most countries. For the first time in Microsoft Windows history, they offered a free upgrade to the official and full version of Windows 10 free with the digital license.
The aim of Windows 10 download is to provide users better experience, secure platform and more performance. Microsoft Windows 10 free download has all the features and functionalities to meet the requirement of home users, students, professionals and enterprise level businesses.
Windows 10 regularly adds new features and updates to make it more powerful. Following are the major features and updates of Windows 10 free download. Let us explore what is new in Microsoft Windows 10.
Most Significant Signature Features of Microsoft Windows 10
Awesome Start Menu
In Windows 10, the start menu is back with a fresh look and new functionalities. It is customizable and has familiar elements, icons, links, Power menu, frequently used items list and live tiles with more information.
One Operating System for all devices
Windows 10 ISO is a cross-platform operating system which means you can run Windows 10 download on your conventional desktop PC to game consoles, tablets and smartphones. All applications of the Windows app store is compatible with every device.
Cortana is your personal assistant which helps you to do a web search, troubleshooting, tells you about weather updates, your future appointments, reminders and more with text and voice features.
Microsoft Universal Apps
With Windows 10 Universal app feature, you can install any app from Microsoft windows app store and run it on your PC, tablet or a smartphone.
In Windows 10, Microsft added more security features to keep your data more secure. New features involve biometric authentication with Windows Hello, trusted boot process. Windows defender and windows SmartScreen are included in Windows 10 download to block malicious programs and illegal activities. BitLocker is also available for Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise edition to encrypt and lock personal data.
Better User Experience
To enhance the user experience, Microsoft Windows includes attractive graphics, user-friendly menu, resizeable windows, better navigations, Cortana, start button and more to its Windows 10 ISO.
More Key Features of Windows 10
- Tablet Mode
Convert your touch interface PC or laptop screen to Tablet mode and all the apps run in full-screen mode.
- Faster Deployment
You can easily deploy Windows 10 in an organization using a wipe and load feature. It is a secure and speedy process.
- Built-in Desktop Virtualization
Microsoft Client Hyper-V built-in virtualization software is introduced in Windows 10 to create a virtual machine for both 32-bit and 64-bit of Windows 10 operating system.
- Windows Store Apps
There are thousands of free Windows 10 apps in Microsoft Windows app store which are compatible with PC, laptops, Tablets and mobile phones. For enterprise level, Microsoft introduced a new app store which has all the tools and apps that helps you to manage your organization data.
- Edge Browser
Microsoft Windows added a brand new default web browser “Microsoft Edge” in Windows 10. It is the fast speed browser with lots of new and awesome hidden features.
- Networking Enhancements
Remote desktop, enhanced wireless networking, join a domain and other networking related features are added in Microsoft Windows 10 download.
- Windows 10 Updates
For better security and user experience Microsoft regularly launches Windows 10 updates after six months. New features and improvements come with Windows 10 major updates.
- Special Education Features in Windows 10
For students and teachers Windows 10 Education Edition has additional features like Windows Ink, Paint 3d, Microsoft Edge dedicated functionalities and virtual classrooms to enhance students learning experience.
- Action Center and Windows 10 Notifications
New Action center introduced in Windows 10 to collect all the user and system updates related notifications under one hood. Action center is customizable with lots of options and functionalities.
List of Windows 10 ISO Major Updates
Microsoft Windows releases following Eight major updates till now in Windows 10 to give users more security and awesome user experience.
- Windows 10 Version 1507 – First version of Microsoft Windows 10.
- Windows 10 Version 1511 – Released in November 2015 with some new systems and visual tweaks. New feature “Find My Device” feature is introduced in version 1511.
- Windows 10 Version 1607 – Windows 10 Anniversary update with lots of new features like dark mode, Microsoft edge extensions, sign in using fingerprints added. New enhancements in Edge browser, Cortana, action center, tablet mode, start menu, and others were made. Removed features like Microsoft’s Wi-Fi Sense password-sharing feature.
- Windows 10 Version 1703 – Announced as Creators update with lots of new enhancement and features. Paint 3D, Xbox game broadcasting, New API supports added along with major improvements in system files.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Version 1709 – Fall Creators update with the new design language and some other enhancements introduced in version 1709.
- Windows 10 Version 1803 – Variable fonts introduced in October 2018 Update. other improvements in some applications also made.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Verison 1809 – Features like link Android phone with Windows 10, Snip & Sketch snipping tool and others are added.
- Windows 10 Version 1903 – May 1, 2019 update, Get more control over Windows 10 automatic updates.
Windows 10 Basic Hardware Specs and System Requirements
- Minimum 1 GHz processor requires for both Windows 10 64-bit and 32 bit ISO.
- Minimum 1 GB RAM requires for Windows 10 32 bit and 2 GB RAM for 64 bit Windows 10 ISO. The recommended memory size is 4 GB for better Windows 10 Performance.
- Requires DirectX 9 Graphic Card.
- Minimum Display resolution is 800×600 pixels.
- Requires Minimum 32 GB Hard drive Space to install Windows 10 1903 Version.
- To use other features Specific Hardware and driver is necessary.
- Need Fast and reliable internet connection for support and updates of Windows 10.
How to Get Microsoft Windows 10 free Upgrade 2019?
Windows 10 free upgrade offer is expired but in some cases, you can get a free upgrade to Windows 10. If you already installed Windows 10 download on your device and want to free upgrade, simply go to Microsoft Windows 10 webpage and read instructions to get Microsoft Windows 10 Free. If you’re using Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, you can get free Windows 10 ISO using Windows Media Creation tool.