Microsoft launched a new edition of Windows 10 for education known as “Windows 10 Education”. This edition of Windows 10 includes all of the capabilities and manageability features that a school from small to large would need to manage and to use a Windows device. Windows 10 Education edition also offers a number of deployment options. For all of the students and teachers who have devices with Windows 7 or Windows 8 can free upgrade the operating system to Windows 10 Education. You can also get Windows 10 Education download from Microsoft at no cost.
If you are unable to download Windows 10 Education ISO from the Microsoft website, there is no need to worry. Get the official and full version of Windows 10 Education ISO disk image from us. To get Windows 10 education for PC, simply click on the download button to start downloading Microsoft Windows 10. You can download Windows 10 Education for 64-bit and 32-bit system architecture.
Windows 10 Education For Students Overview
Microsoft Windows has really been about productivity and helping teachers and students to do more. They make Windows 10 even better for education are faster and easier to set up. Their aim is to help every student across the world to learn more. Student and Educators can find a variety of new features come with Windows 10 Education. Microsoft Windows 10 Education download provides students and learners a personalized learning platform with modern learning tools.
Windows 10 Education is the organizational edition of Microsoft Windows products. It is specifically developed for students and teachers with enhanced capabilities. The latest edition of Windows 10 Education download ISO has more features than Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro. Microsoft built a bunch of solution for larger schools to make it very easy to manage, deploy and customize Windows 10 PC for their needs.
Do you want to learn more about Microsoft Windows 10 Education updates and features? Here is the list of exclusive features of Windows 10 Education ISO.
Primary Features of Microsoft Windows 10 Education Download
There are lots of new innovative features and functionalities in Windows 10 Education edition for students, teachers and university administrations. Some of these features are as follows:
Windows Ink – Create sticky notes, draw sketches, share things with others and more using a digital pen.
Paint 3D – An upgraded version of Microsft paint with 3D modeling feature.
Classroom PC – Teachers can easily set up Windows 10 PC into classroom PC in just 3 easy steps.
Office 365 – Free Microsoft office suite for education with more features.
Mixed Reality – Microsoft mixed reality merges the real and virtual world to create better learning experiences.
Multiple Virtual Desktops – Allows students to work on different Apps in a well-organized way.
BitLocker Encryption – Secure & encrypt your work and projects much faster and with ease.
Microsoft Edge Browser – The only browser to supports integrated support for ink and note taking.
Night Light – Adjust colors temperature on your screen to help you sleep.
Dynamic Lock – Lock your Windows 10 PC with dynamic lock from a remote place.
Game Mode – Make your computer to run games smoother and much faster.
For all of the features and functionalities of Windows 10 Education Edition 64-Bit and 32-Bit, go to the Microsoft Windows 10 Education webpage.
How to Download Windows 10 Education From Microsoft For Free?
- Open a browser on your device and Visit Microsoft Windows 10 Education webpage.
- Click on “Get Windows 10 Education” button.
- Sign in using your school username and password.
- After successful login, Windows 10 Education webpage appears with the “Start Shopping” link. Visit the link.
- Now click on Windows 10 icon and add it to cart.
- Go to cart and continue to checkout.
- Accept Microsoft user acceptance form and enter username and signature.
- Now “Proceed with order” and get your Windows 10 education product key.
- After this, Windows 10 Education Download 64-Bit or 32-Bit will begin on your system.
How to Install Microsoft Windows 10 Education ISO On Your PC
Before installing Windows education edition, please make sure you have a valid and official Windows 10 Education ISO, at least 4 GB USB drive and bootable USB software i.e. Rufus. If you don’t have Rufus setup, download Rufus from here.
Follow these simple steps to install or upgrade Windows 10 Education edition on your device.
- Plug in your USB drive to your PC.
- Run Rufus bootable USB software.
- Select Windows 10 Education iso file. Choose Partition Scheme as “MBR” and Target system as “BIOS or UEFI”.
- Now Choose NTFS file system from the format option.
- Click on Ready button to start making Windows 10 Education ISO bootable USB.
- Wait for a few minutes to complete the process. After completion, close the program.
- Restart your computer and press a certain function key to go to Boot Menu
- Select Boot from USB and press enter.
- After this, Windows 10 Education download Setup starts loading files to install Windows 10 on your device.
- Follow the instructions appear on your screen to complete Windows 10 Installation.
Download Full Version of Microsoft Windows 10 Education Official ISO for Free
Here you can download an original ISO of Windows 10 Education Editon for free. Windows Education Edition is available for 32-Bit and 64-Bit system architecture with a fast and secure download link. To start Windows 10 Education download x64 and x86, click on the download button. It may take 1-2 hours to complete the Windows 10 free download. The download time may vary and depends on your internet connection speed, computer speed and other factors.