LibreOffice for Windows 10
LibreOffice is completely open-source software and it is an alternative to Microsoft Office. Download LibreOffice for Windows 10 is one of the most famous software developed by The Document Foundation. LibreOffice download is a fully featured office suite including all the tools you need to get your work done quickly and efficiently.
Download LibreOffice suite consists of a text document, Spreadsheet, Presentation, Drawing, Database and Formula tools. LibreOffice Writer, the word processor lets you create complex and attractive documents with its powerful style system.
WithLibreOffice Calc is packed with professional features and built-in functions to help you manage spreadsheets with ease. LibreOffice Impress is an outstanding tool for creating rich and effective presentations to really get your message across.
LibreOffice Draw lets you produce anything from quick sketches and diagrams to complex plans and leaflets. In addition, Download LibreOffice for Windows 10 includes other valuable tools like LibreOffice Base, a database front end and LibreOffice Math for editing equations and formulas.
LibreOffice for Windows 10 is built around the Open Document Format (ODF) which is a fully open and standardized file format that promises access to your data forever. But it can also open and save many types of file from Microsoft Office software.
With all these features, LibreOffice download is completely free to use, share and modify. It is open source software so anyone can help to improve the software and add new features. LibreOffice for Windows 10 is developed and supported by a worldwide community.
LibreOffice for Windows 10 is available in over 100 languages helping to bridge digital divides across the globe. Ten of millions of people download LibreOffice every day in homes, schools, workspaces and government departments. The use of LibreOffice is kept growing.
LibreOffice for Windows 10 also provides commercial support and migration assistance. Try LibreOffice today and download Download LibreOffice latest version for free. Use LibreOffice and get productive with open source, open standard and full control of data.
Primary Features of LibreOffice for Windows 10
In LibreOffice latest version there are lots of new features and updates. Following are some great features of Download LibreOffice for Windows.
- LibreOffice facilitates their user with word processing, spreadsheet, drawing, database and presentation tools along with an attractive interface.
- As Open Document Format is used in LibreOffice download, so a user can read, edit and modify their LibreOffice files in other Office Software, for example, Microsoft Office. You can also sign ODF documents with ECDSA keys on Linux and Mac Os.
- LibreOffice can be downloaded in many global languages like English, Chinese, Russian, Arabic and many others. It also supports different operating systems like Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and Solaris etc.
- Two new icon themes have been added in the new version of LibreOffice. Image handling has also been improved, so the document with many images will load and display more smoothly.
- For shapes and backgrounds, a new set of fill gradients is available while background images dialogue has been redesigned to be easier to use.
- With LibreOffice suite for Windows 10, you can easily customize toolbars and menus.
- Many languages, Dictionary and auto-correct spelling tool is also available in LibreOffice.
- You can also insert signature line using Insert > Signature Line.
- New Chapter numbering styles, which spell out a cardinal and ordinal number, are now available in LibreOffice for Windows 10.
- You can also convert your documents to XHTML using LibreOffice.
- In Calc LibreOffice for Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, you can sort, collapse or expand any group of columns or rows with a single click.
- Vector based drawing tool is also available in LibreOffice for Windows 10, 8, 7.
Download LibreOffice for Windows System Requirements
LibreOffice download runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux Distributions, Mac OS and Solaris Operating System.
Minimum 300 MB Hard Disk Space is required to install LibreOffice.
To run some features of LibreOffice for Windows Java is required.
How to Install LibreOffice on Microsoft Windows 10
Download LibreOffice latest Version for Microsoft Windows 32 bit or 64-bit version according to your system specs. After Download, run the installer application and click on the Install button. Follow the instructions, select typical installation and click next. It takes some time to complete the installation. Once the installation is complete you can launch LibreOffice for Windows 10.
Download LibreOffice for Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7
LibreOffice for Windows 10 is used by millions of people around the world. Although it is a big project, it is a free and open source to everyone. You can download a free copy of the latest version of LibreOffice for Window 10, 8 and Windows 7 by clicking on the button at the top.