Looking for video editing software for Mac? Try Apple iMovie video editing software and give your videos a stunning cinematic look. Download iMovie video editor for free and start editing your videos more easily.
iMovie Video Editing Software Overview
Apple iMovie application is developed by Apple Inc. for their Mac and iOS devices. It is compatible with almost all Apple Mac OS and iPhone and iPad products. Apple iMovie initial version released on October 1999 and now its latest stable release is iMovie 10.1.10.
Apple iMovie download is one of the best software program used to create Professional videos and slideshows from photos and other media files. You can add stunning effects and transitions to your videos. It is very easy to learn software even if you’re a beginner.
Apple iMovie video editor program comes along with many advanced audio and video editing features. The new version of iMovie download for mac supports the 4K resolution with the enhanced and attractive interface. iMovie controls are simple and intuitive so you can do video editing with more ease.
Features of Apple iMovie
Apple iMovie download includes many new features to manipulate and enhance your video clips. Some of the main features of iMovie video editing software are as follows:
- Apple iMovie has really a simple interface, anyone can open and use it. iMovie has its own media library, from where you can quickly preview the clip or drag and drop any video clip to your project.
- Create Hollywood-style trailers from 29 built-in templates. You can also create beautiful 4K and HD movies.
- Import videos from your local computer or direct from iTunes and start editing.
- You can overlay and animated video clips. Video splitting can be easily done in iMovie for mac. In order to split video, select video clip and swipe down in iMovie iOS. Using iMovie for mac download Ken burn feature you can animate photos.
- iMovie has several amazing video effects and transitions. You can also crop and rotate video clip in iMovie.
- iMovie comes with colour grading and many other built-in features which turns your videos to professional and cinematic film.
- You can edit audio reduce noise and add different sound effects using iMovie download for PC. Audio fade in and out feature is also available in iMovie.
- You can reframe a clip by selecting it in a timeline. You can also add customizable titles and other text with several effects to your videos using iMovie.
- Publish and share your videos to YouTube with a customizable title, description and video quality directly from iMovie.
Download Apple iMovie
Apple iMovie application is free video editing application. You can download iMovie by clicking on Green download button at the top of this post. If you want more free application and software from winwares, feel free to comment below.
How to Install Apple iMovie on Mac
Download Apple iMovie latest version. After downloading .dmg file of iMovie, create a new folder and name it. Now open iMovie download dmg file and wait for few moments until update and verification process complete.
Open Terminal and type ‘pkgutil –expand<space>. Now drop and drag iMovie update package file to the terminal. Also, drag and drop newly created folder to the terminal. Now Type ‘/iMovie’ in terminal and press enter. It will take some time to install so be patience.
After it’s done, close the terminal and open the folder that you created before. There is now another folder named ‘iMovie’ open it, now you can see iMovie update package distribution and resources. Right click on iMovie update package and select show package content option.
Now right click on payload and select get info. A new screen appears with the name field. Save name field with .zip to the end of name and press add. Now double click payload. It takes some time to extract. After successful extraction, it creates a new folder named ‘payload2’. Open this folder and then application. Here you find iMovie program. Now you’re done.
iMovie system Requirements
Apple iMovie download is available in different languages including English, Dutch, Chinese, French, German and Japanese etc. I Movie software is compatible with macOS 10.13.6 or later and iOS. It requires 2.2 GB hard disk space.