Combat Evolved is a 2001 military science-fiction first-person shooter video game created by Bungie and distributed by Microsoft Game Studios. Download It was released as a dispatch title for Microsoft’s Xbox video game comfort on November 15, 2001. Microsoft released variants of the game for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X in 2003.
Halo: Combat Evolved is a shooter game in which players experience gameplay in a 3D situation as a rule from a first-person see. The player can move around and gaze upward, down, left, or right. The game highlights vehicles, running from reinforced jeeps and tanks to outsider air cushion vehicles and flying machines, a significant number of which can be controlled by the player.
The game changes to a third-person point of view during vehicle use for pilots and mounted firearm; travelers keep up the first-person perspective. The game’s heads-up showcase incorporates a “movement tracker” that registers moving partners, moving or terminating enemy, and vehicles, in a specific radius of the player.
Features of Halo Combat Evolved PC Game
Following are the main features of Halo Combat Evolved PC Game. You will enjoy the different features of this game.
- The graphics and visual effects are amazing.
- It is a first-person shooter game.
- Fully dynamic and customizable game.
- The latest technology weapons added to this game.
How to Download & Install Halo: Combat Evolved
1. Click the Download button to start to download your setup file.
2. Wait until the download begins and wait for it to finish.
3. Once Halo: Combat Evolved is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Halo: Combat Evolved.zip.”
4. Double click inside the Halo: Combat Evolved folder and run the exe application.
5. You should run this game as administrator. It requires a DirectX latest version to run the graphics.
Text instructions (how to play on Windows)
- Download the “Halo_Combat_Evolved_Windows_Setup.zip” file. Make sure you download the data correctly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Open the setup file “Halo_Combat_Evolved_Windows_Setup” folder to your desktop. You will need to use software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Open the extracted “Halo_Combat_Evolved_Windows_Setup” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Finish installing the game.
- Once the game has finished installing, you can launch Halo: Combat Evolved using the game’s desktop shortcut.
- Classic game
- Well developed AI
- Good controls
- Fun multiplayer games
- Graphics look a little old now