ProjectLibre Project Management Tool Overview
ProjectLibre is a free and open-source project management software. It was developed by Marc O’Brien and Laurent Chrettieneau. It is written in Java so you can download it for Microsoft Windows 10/8/7, Mac and Linux operating systems. ProjectLibre Download is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux distributions.
This tool is used to plan projects, execute and track projects. ProjectLibre allows users to list largely and then creates a Gantt chart. It also helps you to plan your project, organize your tasks, and manage your resources.
You can list and manage all the tasks you need to do in your project by using ProjectLibre. For example, all the tasks involved in your projects, set the dates and time with your project, etc.
You can also see things graphically like what order tasks are being done. ProjectLibre download is similar to Microsoft Project, but it is free and lightweight. ProjectLibre is easy to use and has an attractive user interface.
As ProjectLibre is an open-source program, there is no official manual for it. The only manuals available online are paid, and it is not that good. By using ProjectLibre free download you can manage your time more efficiently.
If you have not downloaded ProjectLibre, press the ProjectLibre download button given below.
ProjectLibre Download for Mac and Microsoft Windows Features
- ProjectLibre is a cross-platform application. So that you can get ProjectLibre for Windows, Mac, UNIX, and Linux Operating systems.
- You can also export your project files in PDF format with no limitations.
- ProjectLibre free download helps you to break down your project into small milestones. You can do it by using the Work Breakdown Structure chart.
- You can also generate a task usage report using ProjectLibre download.
- ProjectLibre assists you to measure project performance by using earned value costing.
- ProjectLibre also has a Gantt chart feature. It shows you dependency related activities of the project and project schedule.
- Project Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT) facilitates you to analyze your project tasks.
- ProjectLibre for Mac and Windows is fully compatible with Microsoft Project 2010. It also provides a Ribbon style menu and a simple user interface.
- ProjectLibre download also facilitates users to improve project plans and track resources. You can also control project flow using the Resource Breakdown Structure chart.
- ProjectLibre download is available in nineteen (19) languages. It was released in English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and other modern languages.
- You can easily estimate Project cost and project quality using ProjecLibre. Project Scheduling, planning and plenty of other tasks can be done by ProjectLibre.
ProjectLibre for Mac and Windows System Requirements
The latest version of ProjectLibre is compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Linux distributions and Mac OS X 10.5.7 and up. ProjectLibre For Mac and Windows uses Java version 6 or later. ProjectLibre for mac and Windows requires at least 70MB of Hard Disk space.
Download ProjectLibre for Mac and Windows
You can download ProjectLibre for Mac and Windows by pressing the download button. It is a free, safe and open-source project management software.